Khee San Berhad has continued to show positive signs of growth after Dato Dr. Ng Meng Kee became the single largest shareholder since August 2020. Khee San Group in its year end financial report has shown a 125% revenue increase from its 1st half of less than RM3 million monthly sales to almost RM7 million monthly as reported in the 1st Quarter result for FY 2021 .
The surge was partly due to our “active discussion with our distributors and realignment of our granular roadmap in terms of pricing integration” explained by Mr Edward JP Tan who is currently the CEO of Khee San Berhad.
He further added that Dato Dr. Ng’s involvement in Khee San has greatly help to stabilised the company’s situation and allow the workforce to re-focus back on doing what they are good at, that is making good candies and selling them.
Khee San Group domestic sales contributes around 40% and remaining 60% revenue is from export market. Vietnam is currently the largest overseas buyer with its Chewy Candies leading the product list.
According to the Edward JP Tan, the ambition of Khee San goes beyond current notable sales traction as this represent the 1st steps of an iterative and continuous improving process . At the same time , the group is also undertaking a strategic priorities to restructure the on -going litigation case among all Creditors and would be proposing a viable Regularisation Plan in due course.